Mr. Bizar is an internationally acclaimed visionary, innovator and entrepreneur, expert business buyer and finance coach with a 50-year success track record. During this period, through the best and worst of times, he bought and built companies in fields as diverse as manufacturing, financial services and business education. Battle hardened and tempered, Mr. Bizar is uniquely qualified to guide businesses through today’s tough economic conditions.
Mr. Bizar is one of the top platform speakers for business acquisition and growth worldwide. His name is associated with some of the top names in personal and business development. Here are just some of his recent associations over the past decade.
Tony Robbins personally invited Mr. Bizar to be a featured speaker at Tony’s Platinum Partners event in South Beach, Florida as well as consult with Tony in the reorganization of his own corporate empire.
Jay Abraham personally invited Mr. Bizar to be a featured speaker at Jay’s Business Summit event in Anaheim, California. In addition Mr. Bizar and Jay joint ventured training programs focused on internal growth through sales & marketing and external growth through acquisition of competing and complementary companies. Programs where offered under the names Guardian Angels and Empire Business Builders. Another Gordon-Jay JV, The Wealth Factory, also trained and consulted entrepreneurs in business growth.
Chris Howard personally invited Mr. Bizar to be a featured speaker at two of Chris’s Billionaire Boot Camps, one held in Rio de Janeiro and the other in Belize.
Chet Holmes teamed up with Mr. Bizar to market Mr. Bizar’s Global Aggregation Corporation
In Mr. Bizar’s Relight America Campaign, he shared his web based platform to feature other top business experts to his audience of more than 7,000 business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs. Some familiar names include John Assaraf, Dr. Lisa Lang, Marcia Weider, Gary Ryan Blair and Paul Lemberg.
As trainer, coach and mentor, Mr. Bizar simplifies complex business purchasing and financing. He makes understandable the use of financial leverage to enable people to start, buy or build any business with little or none of their own cash, despite a difficult credit marketplace.
His unique expertise and success track record has led to his appearances on NBC’s Today Show and PBS’s Late Night America along with segments on more than 120 other radio and television news and talk shows. He has been featured in articles in more than 25 of the nation’s leading newspapers including the Los Angeles Times, New York Times, and Wall Street Journal.
Mr. Bizar also served as Chairman of the California Task Force on Taxation and Regulation of Small Business during the Brown administration and is sought after as a consultant by businesses large and small and government agencies such as NASA for their technology transfer program.
- CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
Raised more than $267 million in investor capital in addition to negotiating credit facilities as small as $100,000 from TOPA Thrift and Loan to as large as $500 million from Lehman Brothers.
- Organized and currently guides The Wealth Factory in its development and deployment of the business model he invented named Strategic Aggregation. Strategical Aggregation organizes companies with similar clientele around a common mission and marketing theme that enables the customers of each participating company to become the customers of all the participating companies. Each company benefits from an explosion of new customers and added income streams as its customers buy from the other companies.
- Past Chairman & CEO of PhyGen, Inc. a manufacturer/distributor of proprietary herbal based products for the health, anti-aging, and life-extension industries.
- Past Chairman & CEO of ParticiVision, Inc., pioneered the development of Viewer-Active television programming, using telephone and the Internet as a return path to enable viewers to actively participate in television programming.
- Pioneered the development of the ½ hour-long television program commercial known as an “infomercial” producing the most successful TV infomercials ever to attract people to educational events.
- Pioneer in the development and use of back-end product and service profit centers such as a 900 number telephone advisor lines, specialty how-to manuals, books, audio and video cassette tapes, business acquisition and management consulting, newsletter, business and loan brokerage, specialized computer software and networking services.
- Built Bizar Financing, a business support organization and finance course on “how to start, buy and build a business using little or none of your own cash,” into an international phenomenon with distribution in forty of America’s largest cities and seventeen foreign countries.
- Pioneered LBO’s with leveraged-buyout of Grand Prix Cycle Products followed by Elevator Products of California, Grant Machine Works, National Recreation Products and the fork tube division of Wheel Specialties, Inc.; combining them for better purchasing power, distribution, product mix and other economies of scale.
- Bought controlling interest in National Diversified Funding Corporation; a Los Angeles based private equity investment company. Mr. Bizar has since built NDFC into one of America’s largest and most profitable private finance companies backing entrepreneurs worldwide.
- Pioneered the Financial Department Store Concept as co-founder of Financial Congeneric Corporation, a publicly traded holding company that acquired financial service firms ranging in activities from mutual fund sales, insurance sales, asset leasing and finance to stock brokerage and business management.
- Boston University, Economics and Finance
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Physics
Connect with Mr. Bizar on Google+ at +Gordon Bizar